Unlike when our baby was in the infant carrier, like I mentioned in the post about car travel with children, this is a million times better because she has more space and the older two aren't always playing with the sun shade over her head!
Top 5 things I love about the Radians
1. They can hold a child from 5-120 pounds, that is seriously for-e-ver
2. They are super narrow on the back seat so you can fit 3 across
3. They are not super narrow in the kid-part, so my kids have plenty of space
4. They are lower to the seat so I'm not constantly bonking my kids' heads trying to wrangle them in and out.
5. They are also super safe, since that's kind of the whole point of a car seat!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please feel free to follow me with all those nifty buttons in the sidebar:)
I link to these awesome parties:
Sunday: I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, It's Overflowing Monday: DIY Showoff, Between Naps on the Porch, Thrifty Decor Chick, Home Stories A to Z, Evolution of Style Tuesday: Coastal Charm, Nest for Less, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Centsational Girl , Primitive and Proper Wednesday: Savvy Southern Style, Organize and Decorate Thursday: House of Hepworths, the 36th Avenue, Crafty, Scrappy, Happy, 52 Mantels Friday: Making Lemonade, Blissful and Domestic, One Artsy Mama, Serenity Now, Tatertots and Jello, Addicted 2 Decorating, Funky Junk Interiors, At the Picket Fence