I do love the ritual of coffee, so to duplicate that calm feeling (and give me a *little* caffeine boost), I drink tea instead.
My new favorite, is the Earl Grey Lavender from Ceremonie Tea. It's my go-to morning tea, perfect with a splash of milk.
A good friend of mine now works for Ceremonie, and when he asked if I'd like a free box to sample, I jumped at the chance. Here are my favorite things:
- The packaging is elegant and pretty enough to be left out
- They have a bento-box-esque display tray that makes offering company tea an elegant experience
- I adore the minicubes. Each person can have their own touching all the other bags.
- The flavors are inventive and yummy, Ginger peach? Lemongrass & Verbena?
- They come in pretty pyramid sachets which just makes me feel fancy:)
If you are local, you can find it at Oakland Kosher. Friends farther afield can find Ceremonie Tea online at Abe's Market or more info at CeremonieTea.com